IQAC focuses on the Quality Enhancement of the college and ensures participative management. The college adopts a multi stakeholders approach with participation of the Head of the institutions, Management representatives, Advisor, IQAC members, Faculty members, Alumni, Parents, External Experts, representatives from industry, guiding the college in enthusiastic journey towards achieving its vision and mission.
ORIGIN OF IQAC
Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of A.D.M College was established on 27th September 2004. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for Conscious, Consistent and Catalytic improvement in the overall performance of the Institutions. It channelizes the efforts of the institution towards academic excellence.
- Improving the Academic and Administrative performance of the Institution.
- Monitoring the quality parameters of the college, ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and functioning of the support structures.
- Optimizing, Integrating and Monitoring the ICT enabled Innovative Teaching Learning and Evaluation.
- Maintaining Quality sustenance and enhancement.
- Development of Bench marks for quality in academic and administrative activities.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of workshops and seminars related to quality and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Preparation of Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC.
- Submitting the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) every year to NAAC.
- Organizing Faculty Development Programmes for Teaching and non-Teaching faculty members
- Preparing of Academic Calendar for the College
- Conducting Regular Meetings with Departmental IQAC representative members
- Promoting Research culture through Research and Development Cell
- Monitoring the ICT enabled Teaching-learning Process
- Scrutinizing the departmental Teaching plan
- Conducting Internal and External Academic Audit to evaluate the performance of the department
- Collecting Feedback from the Stake Holders and Conducting SSS
- Documenting the various programmes / activities of the institution
- Submitting AISHE, NIRF reports and such other reports as may be decided from time to time.