Malpractice is severely viewed by the Discipline Committee formed with the Principal, Controller of Examinations, the HOD & staff incharge and the student concerned. Severe warning and action will be taken against the type of issue caused.
Attendance: Each semester has 90 working days in the case of both Aided and Self Financing stream. Students must have 75% of attendance in each semester to appear for the examination. Students who have attendance between 60% and 74% shall apply for condonation in the prescribed form with the prescribed fee. Students who have attendance below 60% are not eligible to appear for the examination. They shall re-do the semester(s) after completion of the programme.
THE FOLLOWING RULES ARE APPLICABLE TO ALL TESTS AND EXAMINATIONS
- Students are to be in their seats before the second bell.
- No one can enter the hall 30 minutes after the commencement of test or examination.
- No student can receive the question paper before taking her assigned seat in the hall or room.
- No student will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall, half an hour after the commencemnt of the examination.
- Students are prohibited from bringing / carrying into the Examination Hall any book or portion of a book, manuscript or any matter of any description. Any communication with another is subject to severe punishment.
- No paper other than the question paper should be taken out of the Examination Hall.
- Every student should wear ID card for all the Tests and Examinations
- ID card will also be required as reference for all enquiries.