PROFILE OF THE DEPARTMENT
The students have brought laurels to the institution through various, activities in sports with the support of the management. They have won 15 medals in international level Yoga and teak – won – do competition (Thailand, Malasiya and Nebal). They have also won medals at National level Swimming , Yoga & Teak – won –do held at ( Hariyana, Gujarat, Bobal, Rajasthan, Jargant, Bangalore, Goa, Mangalore ) students have participated in all India Inter University Competition in Badminton, Kho - Kho, Handball, Netball, events and they bagged the Overall championship in the All India Yoga Championship held at Nehru Stadium Chennai (2011,12,13,14,15). Our 350 students participated in the Guinness World Record in Teak – Won – do and 13 students were participated in the National Master Course held at LNCP Gwalior. The Physical Education Department is strengthened with Indoor Stadium.
- To promote the sports for the college students.
- To empower the women through sports (Physical Education)
- To mould the stuents into helthy, disciplined and fitness orieted.
- To provide necessaries (practice, coach and equipments) to the students uplift their achievements.
- To inculcate discipline morals and values of the llife among the students.
- To prepare the students and appointment through sports quota.
- To provide yoga and meditation for improve the health and fitness and also peaceful college leaning
- To extant the sports appointment through sports achievements.
- • To provoid strong, health, energetic young girls to the modern society.
Hardwork , Achievement, Job opportunity, Healty India
Activities (Rhythm of Practice)
- Morning – 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- Evening – 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- 400 mts track
- Basketball court
- Ball Badminton court
- Hand Ball court
- Volleyball court
- Kho – Kho
- Badminton court
- Table Tannis
- Fitness centre
Directress of Physical Education
Dr.V.Uma, B.A, M.P.Ed, M.Phil, Ph.D, NIS, PGDY & MSc (Yoga)
Director of Physical Education